Mittwoch, 28. März 2018

Oxy-cocaine oil

Oxy-cocaine oil
Strong nerve pain
I am Parkinson's patient 61 years old and also suffer from very strong nerve pain due to my broken discs, which press on nerves. Two times incurable. From the pain clinic, I got very strong drugs that bring little pain relief. But also the side effects of water retention in the legs, which are almost bursting. On my question in the pain clinic, if I could not get cannabis, I was told that this only cancer patients get so that their pain is relieved! OK.! So I ordered private via internet Oxy-cocaine oil 2%. One day, I could have screamed in pain, my package was delivered with the oil. I immediately took 8 drops and what a miracle, my terrible nerve pain was reduced after about 20 minutes so that I could even go away to meet my doctor's appointment. That was about 4 weeks ago. Since that time, I take 8 drops 3 times a day and very rarely have nerve pain. Depends on how much and what I work on a day. It's easy to say: great! Now I will try to gradually reduce the strong medications. Unfortunately I have to do it alone, the pain clinic I have no support in this regard. Maybe then my strong water retention in the legs will be better. Let's see. In any case, I can highly recommend Oxy Cocaine Oil 2% for nerve pain. Thank you for having such a remedy.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen