Montag, 3. Juli 2017

Cancer operations

Cancer operations
Doctor of a clinic in Shanghai
I have been a surgeon for 37 years and have performed numerous cancer surgeries.
I had a great interest in surgery especially when I was young, but gradually began to appear questions.
I have always felt that it would be ideal if the natural immunity gives the power back to itself. From Dr. Davids in Burma, were given me a few kilos of Tikituka.
I prescribed Tikituka my patient three times a day together with
Vitamin B17 elixir.
Within one year, about 500 kilograms of tikituka was administered to my patient.
An interesting fact appeared during my treatment, where large doses of Tikituka were administered (several grams per day) and the combination with vitamin B17 elixir, the patients felt stronger and were again hungry.
Numerous observations confirming this fact that cancer patients are usually more susceptible to the development of other ailments due to their lowered body resistance. However, after treatment with Tikituka, these infections-based complications are greatly minimized.
I have assigned myself to assigned cancer patients, Tikituka, along with a control group of patients with other diseases, e.g. Arthritic rheumatism, chronic bronchitis, hepatitis, etc., are people with lower body resistance to disease.
The immunogloburin test determines the degree of immunity. We found that after taking Tikituka, the levels of IgA, IgG, IgM increased.
This proves that Tikituka can lift the body's resistance.
At the time I had 270 cancer patients.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen