Donnerstag, 29. Juni 2017

Writing a customer

Writing a customer

I found out in January 2017, the I have a lump in the breast, diagnosis triple negative cancer (G3 / Ki 80%).
The chances of a complete mission were not so good.
I did not want to accept this and I started looking around the Internet for alternative treatment options.
And I came across the Tikituka 99.99% which plays an increasingly important role apparently in cancer medicine.
Also means such as germanium and vitamin B17 have aroused my interest.
But I had unfortunately to find that the doctors did not want to hear much about it and did not want me to discuss the topic.

I found and ordered the products Tikituka 99.99% and Vitamin B17 420 mg. Elixir. After taking the two products I got better from day to day.
The Tikituka products have me in my complaints like:
* Loss of appetite
* Digestive problems
*Psyche
*Sleep disorders
*Malaise
* And pain helped.
In addition to the chemo, I took these remedies every day and after 17 days there was nothing left of the carcinoma.
I was still operated with the result: path
I am convinced that the two products of them have contributed a lot to the fact that I have no more carcinoma and that this bad time has been so good.

I am unhappy and also convinced all this has led to this wonderful result.

At the moment, I still get irradiation (for safety), and then this section will hopefully be completed in my life.

Since I believe that the Tikituka remedies can prevent a new formation of cancer cells and are also useful in other everyday problems, I decided to continue the Tikituka in the future.
I hope that with my experiences I can take courage and record some ways.
Greetings Doris


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen