Freitag, 30. Juni 2017

Hello everyone!

Renate wrote this to us
Hello everyone!

My story began about two years ago when I discovered two small indurations in the right breast. According to Vogel-Strauss-Mannier, I told myself that this is nothing that will go away again. At the time I had some private problems, at the same time, the monthly bleeding began to get worse and worse. I was just tired and busy getting my hemorrhages under control, ignoring my tumor, which in the meantime was getting bigger and bigger.
2 years ago came the Supergau - I would almost bleed and came with a hemoglobin of 2.0 half dead to the hospital. "I have to go to the doctor's office to see if I can get a good job, I was shocked and finally awoke from my "coma." After four blood clogs, I was strong enough that my spirits woke up again and I was able to escape from the hospital after 3 days I (but which I had not before) than in the treatment of this despising system to go.

I was looking for a naturopath and started with a Tikituka 99.99% Powder and Tikituka Elixir Therapy.

In addition, I still have the vitamin B17 420 mg. Elixir.

Through the whole treatments I was getting better and better.

The tumor has clearly regressed. A year ago I still had the fear that the skin soon tears. Meanwhile, a stable skin is again over the tumor, which also no longer looks so inflamed and also no longer itching or pain.
I am currently excellent.

Very dear greetings Renate

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen