Freitag, 17. August 2018

My experience with Tikituka life oil

Review of the report by mail: With permission I may publish it.
My experience with Tikituka life oil
Hello my dears, as a two-time grandmother, so already older generation, I thought, what have I got to lose and have tried the Tikituka life oil drops.
For more than 12 years I have been suffering from severe pain due to cervical spine, lumbar spine syndrome, arthrosis, migraine and mastocytosis. Despite the OP, the severe pain remained and I withdrew more and more from life and was depressed by the pain and loneliness.
I would like to say to all especially older people, try out these drops and you will again experience quality of life, courage and joy.
No doctor has been able to help me so far, because I am against all kinds of medication due to the mastocytosis of total allergy sufferers.
I take 12 drops a day, if needed a little more.
For me, the Tikituka life oil is a "miracle cure".
My life now makes sense again and would like to encourage all concerned, try them out and you will see what happens.
With great gratitude, your granny Simone

Thank you. best regards frank

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen